(Only for International Students in Japan)
This department is for those international students who have Japanese Language Proficiency Test (JLPT) N3 or equivalent.
You will learn to improve Japanese proficiency, to enhance presentation capability and to sharpen PC skills at this department for seeking work in Japan or transferring to other departments of Kobe Denshi.
- Japanese Language Strategy
- Kangi, vocabulary, Grammar, reading comprehension, listening comprehension, conversation, essay, interview strategy, motivation letter, JLPT strategy, etc.
- Recruitment Strategy
- PC skill (Word, Excel, Powerpoint), presentation, business manner, business exercise, etc.
- Strategy of proceeding to higher education
This department helps you figure out your future path such as going to Kobe Institute of Computing-Graduate School of Information Technology or transferring to other departments of Kobe Denshi.
According to the notification of Minister of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology, students graduating from department of International Communication will be awarded “Senmonshi(Deploma),” and also will be qualified to transfer to a university.
- Applicants must be 18 years old or older by the time of enrollment
- Applicants must have completed at least 12 years of school education in Japan or overseas
- Applicants must have passed Japanese Language Proficiency Test N3, or Nat-Test level 3 or above.
( Applicants who do not meet the requirement of Japanese proficiency above can apply for Department of International Communication with recommendation system. )
- Attendance rate of Japanese Language school must be at least 85%
- Participated open campus events of department of International Communication
Document screening, interview, written test of Japanese
Applicants passing the entrance exam of Department of International Communication will receive Special Scholarship in the form of JPY300,000 deduction from the tuition of the first year and the second year.
Furthermore, applicants whose attendance rate is good will be awarded the Scholarship of Excellent Attendance Rate in the form of JPY250,000 ~ JPY350,000 deduction from the tuition of the first year.
Tuition of the first year
- Attendance rate 85％～89％
Tuition of the 1st Semester JPY 640,000 Tuition of the 2nd Semester JPY 340,000 Total Tuition of the First Year JPY 980,000
- Attendance rate 90％～94％
Tuition of the 1st Semester JPY 490,000 Tuition of the 2nd Semester JPY 340,000 Total Tuition of the First Year JPY 830,000
- Attendance rate 95％～98％
Tuition of the 1st Semester JPY 390,000 Tuition of the 2nd Semester JPY 340,000 Total Tuition of the First Year JPY 730,000
- Attendance rate 99％～100％
Tuition of the 1st Semester JPY 290,000 Tuition of the 2nd Semester JPY 340,000 Total Tuition of the First Year JPY 630,000
Tuition of the second year
Tuition of the 1st Semester JPY 440,000 Tuition of the 2nd Semester JPY 340,000 Total Tuition of the Second Year JPY 780,000
- Additional fees are required for textbooks and course materials.
- Although applicants are admitted into Department of International Communication, the admission may be cancelled if their attendance rate of Japanese language school become worse.
- The scholarship may be cancelled according to the learning attitude, etc.